Sunday, August 21, 2016

Life is hard: Share Joy Sketch Challenge

I used this week's Taylored Expression Share Joy Sketch Challenge to help me get ready for all the fall birthdays in our family.   This card was made with one special little boy in mind. 

One of the stamp sets I received in the mail this week was Stacking Animals from Simon Says Stamp.  The silly critters in this set are fun to use and color, but I need to rethink my decision not to purchase the dies to accompany them.  


Here's a look at my couch-mate for the evening while I color and watch tv.  Monkey is a riot.  You can tell her life is unbelievably hard... 







Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At August 21, 2016 at 9:46 PM , Blogger Jean said...

What a fun card! And an adorable dog!

 
At August 22, 2016 at 2:05 AM , Blogger KaHolly said...

Very cute card! Monkey is looks all tuckered out. Busy day helping to make cards? XO

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home