Sunday, January 10, 2016

Valentine's Day Cheer: RC SFYTT 32

I woke up Saturday morning and the first thing I said was "I'm so excited that today is Saturday!"  

We all know that the first week back to work after a vacation is always hard.  On top of my regular 2 week winter break, BR and I planned an extra  week of vacation. So, it was even harder returning to work after 3 awesome weeks off! 

Of course, most of what I wanted to accomplish this weekend was in my craft room!  

As promised, here is my first entry into a card challenge...



I chose to start with Reverse Confetti's Sketch For You To Try (SFYTT) #32.  This is a monthly sketch challenge that requires the use of Reverse Confetti stamps or Confetti Cuts.  I pulled out the Leaping Lions to spread some Valentine's Day cheer. 

I'm also practicing using Odorless Mineral Spirits (OMS) to blend colored pencils. This technique is brand new to me this winter.  Spending time coloring in front of Netflix is a real travesty, let me tell you! 










Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At January 11, 2016 at 8:02 AM , Blogger Annette Allen said...

such a cute card..

 
At January 15, 2016 at 2:59 PM , Blogger Amy Sheffer said...

Darling! I love that little lion. Have fun with your OMS and pencils!!

 
At January 28, 2016 at 5:22 AM , Blogger ~amy~ said...

awwwww...love the flowing hearts!
Thanks for joining us for the January SFYTT!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home