Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Here I am

There's so many fun things going on in the blogging world that I've been missing out on! Sure, I follow a few blogs via email and social media... okay, who am I kidding? There's only one that I actively follow.  But, there's so many more out there on the interwebs that I'm interested in!  If you were to view the history in my browser, many of my regular stops are to blogs about cooking, scrapbooking or card making.  Sometimes I find myself visiting the same blogs over and over.  

So, here I am.  Starting a silly blog so that I can be a part of a virtual community.  One reason I decided to start a blog is so that I can participate in some of the papercrafting challenges I see out there.  With that in mind, many of my posts will be entries into card and scrapbook making challenges. Forewarned is forearmed.  
Other things you might see from my medley of interests... recipes, stories about my many pets, book reviews, and so much more!  

Wish me luck! 

1 Comments:

At January 8, 2016 at 6:26 PM , Blogger KaHolly said...

Good luck! Being part of the online community has really kept me motivated, informed, and enriched. Hope you can say the same someday!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home