Sunday, April 16, 2017

Loops aplenty

Two posts in one weekend! Oh my! 

Today, I'm posting to share a submission to the the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.  Loop thrown.  It's another color challenge.  Yay. 



After scanning through the designer spotlight, I knew that I was going to try to use that pretty plaid paper from My Favorite Things that I ordered a year ago and haven't hardly touched.  


While digging in my Lawn Fawn box, I found that I hadn't broken in the cutie sloth from the Hang in There set.  That means that I hadn't yet figured out what colors to color the sloth.  Several sloths later, this is what I came up with.  The background was a happy mistake that yields quite a bit of texture.  Yay! 

For anyone who might be wondering about the atmosphere at my house... I'm still hiding in my craft room amidst the discontented.  

Happy Easter!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home